The AV-XMN4 is an interface that converts four XLR microphone inputs to Dante network audio channels.
The AV-XMN4 is an interface that converts four XLR microphone inputs to Dante network audio channels. Special software is not required to configure the AV-XMN4. Each XLR input is equipped with a switch to set the gain for dynamic or condenser microphones. A dual-LED VU meter displays the level for each input to facilitate selection of the ideal gain range. P48 phantom voltage is supplied to each microphone input. The AV-XMN4 is a professional grade product with discrete mic preamplifiers for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The AV-XMN4 may be powered from an external 24 Vdc power supply, available separately. The AV-XMN4 is equipped to operate from a PoE enabled network switch. The AV-XMN4 will reserve power from the switch even while being powered from an external 24 Vdc supply. If PoE power and an external 24 Vdc supply are both feeding an AV-XMN4, the unit will run from the external supply and will seamlessly switch over to PoE power upon loss of the external supply. Valid power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The AV-XMN4 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for use on stage or in studio, or mounted to any flat surface. For fixed installations, mounting brackets are included. The chassis is designed to protect the front panel slide switches from accidental damage. This full-featured AV-PAK product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations.
- Dante Network Interface for Four Audio Mic Inputs
- Each XLR Input Provides Switch-Selectable Mic Gain: 40 dB, 48 dB or 62 dB
- 48 V Mic Phantom (P48) on each input
- Four XLR Front-Panel Inputs
- Converts Four Standard XLR Mic Audio Sources to Dante Network Channels
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- High Resolution 24 Bit Analog to Digital Conversion
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af) or external 24 Vdc
- Mounts on a Microphone Stand using an RDL SF-MSM1